Monday, September 15, 2008

Packing and anticipation

After months of anticipation and waiting, the flight to Russia is now less than 9 days away. I know that I am about as prepared as I can be. The CELTA prepared me to teach, and I have made and remade many checklists to make sure I am prepared to live. It's been a roller coaster of emotions since February when I signed up to teach English, and now, all the emotions I experienced over the months are barreling down on me all at once. I'm not sure what I feel anymore, but I look forward to an end to the anticipation!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to be ok. I promise--and can vouch for it from recent personal experience. Waiting IS the worst part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim you are a great adventurer!
    Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete